Friday, April 4, 2014

My "Cute Baby Boy Blue Card"


Hallo....Happy Weekend everyone....
this is will be a busy weekend for me, because my kids Nanny leave for almost 1 week....so I don't have much time for my self..especially for making a card...
but today I quickly finish my card for some challenge at blog...
here the photos...enjoy...;)


I choose blue, brown and white colour for this baby boy card 

I coloring the images with Distress Ink and put  a glitter  and stickles for accent


Look at the teddy bear clay ...is so cute isn't  :) and I make a beautifull ribbon and button.

I put a bird cage dies and some flower to make it more cute 

I made a ribbon for tag and put a blue button ....:) it's more looks cute ;)
To made this card, I use
Stamp Delivery from Heaven from Once Upon a Time Collection
Stamp Love from Stamp House Japan
Oval Floral - Spellbinder Dies
Wrapped Love Tag Doohickey Dies
Bassil cardstock
Concord cardstock
Pattern paper from G45 collection- Mother Goose
Doiley Paper from my stash
Beads, ribbon, lace, button from my stash
Gesso
Flower from my stash
Bear Clay from my stash


I enter my card to
http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com/2014/03/bingo.html
http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-232-colour-combination-blue.html
http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-65-ribbon-or-bow.html
http://thedutchstampchickies.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-13babys.html (TOP 3)
http://tildastown.wordpress.com/2014/04/05/challenge-99-clean-and-layered-or-fussy-and-fancy
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/2014/04/r170-anything-but-card.html
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-96-anything-goes.html
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/2014/04/i-is-for-in-line.html (TOP 5)


I hope you like my card
thank you for stopping bye and take a look my card
Have a nice weekend....
Crafty Hugs from me :)

18 comments:

  1. What a beautifull card!! Thanks joinining us at DSCC!!
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the details!
    Thanks for joining us at DSCC.
    Hugs Joukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at DSCC.
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love the colors and details!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this fortnight!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!!!!! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!
    A gorgeous card. Love love love it..
    Thanks for joining with us at Marvelous Magnolia "Ribbons or Bows".
    Good luck, Ce Lany.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers, this is absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card, love the design and combo
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful and if I was the new mom that received it I would frame it! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally charming Fussy and Fancy Magnolia creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful Card! I love your image and embellishments! Thanks for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is simply stunning Roselany!
    Love the image and all the details are just amazing!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tilda's Town!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you ladies for all sweet comments..you all really made my day :)

    Have a nice weekend
    Crafty Hugs from me
    Roselany

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! This card is siimply wonderful, so full of great details! Love the design too.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia "Ribbons or Bows" challenge.
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow such a Gorgeous baby Card! Love the Colours great Image and Amazing Embellies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a Great week and thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

      Delete